What is your atr subhouse combo

Guest Fremen warrior

I usually use Fremen Fedaykins and Ixian Infiltrators. The fedaykins can shoot at harvesters and attract the units around the con. yard while the infiltrators are positioned round the con. yard or any other building. After that it is pretty easy.

I put fremen on my infantry rock and use sarduakar for assaults but make sure you use 20 sand bikes for a quik job of destroying a few anti inf. veicles.(sarduakar are great for clean up jpbs of infantry,light veicles

i use fremen and ix, the infiltratrators are cool, but the projectors are extremely usefull. just deploy the projector and duplicate allot of sonic tanks and put the at a row by your ramps backed up by some fake mongoosi, it is almost unstoppable!

Fremen and Guild (I think). Fremen cos of the Worm Riders, and Guild cos of those NIAB Tanks (THEY CAN WARP!!!). Makers seem quite useless tho (I think you're supposed to use them with your NIAB's for infantry cover while the NIAB's take out the buildings and units).

fremen and ix. fedaykin are real good and i like to use warriors in groups to ambush large formations of infantry. i use the ixian projector to project sonic tanks and kill a couple things with the projection, even if i only get one thing i still havent payed for it.

• 5 months later...
Guest Chaos Hand
well ix and fremen only becuse projecting feds are unstoppable but i have the Sardaukar and the Sardaukar only, they are the best(why even have a house when you have the great Sardaukar?)

Add Ix and get legions of free sardukar from 1 normal, 1 elite and 5 projectors (plus the nice infiltrators)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hmmm... I like to have Sardies and Ixians.

Sardies for the obvious, "blatant-assault-factor," and Ixians for the, "Goddamnit you son of a B****! Factor." And the, "I hate you and your mother******* swarms now stop it!" factor.

My second favorite is an Ixian-Guild connection simply because I like pitting hoardes of expendable Niabs up against anything and everything.

Heheheh, for the Guild... ;D