The movie

Anathema

• 2 weeks later...

he did not know that she was the daughter of vladimir harkonnen(Jessica didnt know herself for a while)

i bought the 1984 dune movie yesterday. i was dissapointed. i thought it would have been better. i liked how it actually had stars thart i knew(patrick stewart and sting) i seen the miniseries last summer and it is much better. me buy special edition dvd when it comes out in around 10 days...bye the way i read all 9 Dune books in 3 months and have read the original dune twice

• 2 years later...

some help then for you?

you can modify your own post so you don't have to double-post (just cick the modify button) ;)

threads older then 2 years (you can see the date above the als message) are no use to revive cus: no-one reads them anumore or is interested in them anymore

edit:

If you are new: why don't u post in the coming and going thread? let us know who you are and what made you come here... etc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah I think I was wrong in saying that the baron has direct homosexual tendancies. I actually think he is more of a pedophile. The things he does and says just tend to lean towards that.

Also, There are a few theories on why Vladimir was so large.

*spoiler*

The prequels say that when he raped Helen Mohiam that she controlled a specific virus to be excreated that the baron would contract.

I part ways with this idea, and tend to lead to the idea that it was just complete hedonism. I dont really agree with the idea that him being a hedonist was just a cover up to save face. That is just my opinion though.