The best force ever: read on!

Aribites

Atreides are by far the most versatile house.  therefore they have good forcs to play with.

My favourite is:

3 Mongooses (AA)

2 Sandbikes (Scout)

6 APCs (Loaded with Kinjal infantry, snipers and Sardaukar/Fremen)

4 Minotauruses (Artillery)

4 Ornithopters (Air Support)

Yes, without scouts, that force would suffer badly under Fedaykins and Infiltrators. The APCs (if cloaked) would probably kill the Fedaykins presuming your enemy didn't realise they were there, but with lots of Fedaykins, the Minos would be destroyed (perhaps taking some Fedaykins with them) and then that formation would go down.

If those APCs unloaded their infantry cargo before the fight, then it's a different story, but I'd still recommend having a few scouts around. Use the Formation Move (J button whilst left-click) to make everything (scouts included) move at the same speed (of the slowest unit in the formation).

4 Ornithopters... Why not 8? 8 make a complete circle when hovering (more than 8 and some will just hover above and not attack).

Other than that, it's a well balanced force that could take on anything up to medium size groups, provided you can load/unload APCs quickly enough. I seem to have problems with unloading - sometimes the infantry can't get out because another APC nearby is where it wants to go out but that APC is also stuck trying to unload. That bug should be fixed so that infantry can get out in any direction that's free.