The Fed2k Awards

Dunenewt

Okay, I've got 5 people's votes so far.  Just noticed how many times I nominated Sandchigger, he his posts must be designed to attract 'barely post-pubescent geeky teenage boys' (before you look confused, he'll get it).

Oh and mvi, if you're work has as much promise as you told me, I'm sure it will get some votes in the next awards, whenever they may be.

Not just me working on it :)

The Davo Award for the most missed poster:

Part of the ship, part of the crew...we'll hunt them down.

Acriku

Emprworm

Nema

Ordos45

What, no JOEBIALEK?

A person who created new thread about stuff, then disappeared while everyone discussed the topic? The mystery about whether a robot or spammer or troll, could never figure it out. Eventually banned.

sent in answers.

What the Sam Hell...?!

Only two contenders for this one, both old enough to be at least my parents.  Now that's a scary thought.

Hwi Noree

Sandchigger

Yeah ... and think how conflicted you'd be if we WERE your parents. :P

(It'd be rough growing up with a father in prison for strangling your mother! ;D )

(Um ... sorry if there's anyone here in that situation that I don't know about. ... I'm sure it won't turn out to be genetic.)

It'd be like if we started giving each other titles, and ministerial offices. Yeah, I guess they would really mean something, right?

PS: I want dibs on Fed2k's Minister of Internal Security, Edric has to form a rival secret police agency.

PS: I want dibs on Fed2k's Minister of Internal Security, Edric has to form a rival secret police agency.

Actually, in an effort to revitalize Fanfic, I think I will start a personality cult around myself. You may honour me in poems, paintings, epic tales of adventure, and symphonies. I suppose the downside is that I will need to grow a mustache...

• 1 month later...