Windows 7 or Vista Problems?

Gruntlord6

• 4 weeks later...

radeon 7000 or something like that i had problems with drivers for windows 7 i tryed to load a screanshot but gives me a error

the black screan problem was solved but now thers no menu the scuare apears but emty

Try these drivers. https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/674/9206/0/www2.ati.com/drivers/6-11-pre-r300_xp-2k_dd_ccc_wdm_38185.exe

The main problem is that graphics card doesnt have win7 or vista drivers, so most games will be glitchy if they work at all using the provided xp drivers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Download doesn't seen to be working. It just stops around 53Mb, give or take a few. Using Firefox 3.xx but happens on IE too. Oh and it doesn't show time remaining either.

Never mind, worked on other laptop, copied the file with an USB stick. But... no LAN? Or do i need to DL a file that enables LAN?

Never mind once again. Friggin LAN patch installing... hopefully it works after all this work...

Download doesn't seen to be working. It just stops around 53Mb, give or take a few. Using Firefox 3.xx but happens on IE too. Oh and it doesn't show time remaining either.

Never mind, worked on other laptop, copied the file with an USB stick. But... no LAN? Or do i need to DL a file that enables LAN?

Never mind once again. Friggin LAN patch installing... hopefully it works after all this work...

If ou get it working, feel like posting a tut?

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying the download right now, I loved dune on my old computer but haven't played it in for ever. On my vista it just the installer won't work it pops up I click install it does nothing is this to fix that?

This is an installer I made myself, and is vista and windows 7 compatible, as well as windows XP and 2000.

I am trying the download right now, I loved dune on my old computer but haven't played it in for ever. On my vista it just the installer won't work it pops up I click install it does nothing is this to fix that?

This is an installer I made myself, and is vista and windows 7 compatible, as well as windows XP and 2000.

Download works, just doesn't say how large a file etc. So I'd try downloading and wait until finished. It is probably a large file.

Sorry about that, not sure why the server does that. If it is really an issue I can make an app that tracks download progress.

The file is about 517mb in size.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have windows 7 on my computer and have not played Dune 2000 for some time, I'm being told by the computer that the CD is incompatible with the 64-bit whatever I have. I'm a techno-idiot, I just want a patch so I can make this

game load on my computer and play it again, I enjoy it and want to try and finish it. Help please.

I have windows 7 on my computer and have not played Dune 2000 for some time, I'm being told by the computer that the CD is incompatible with the 64-bit whatever I have. I'm a techno-idiot, I just want a patch so I can make this

game load on my computer and play it again, I enjoy it and want to try and finish it. Help please.

You need to download and run my installer. You cannot patch the built in installer since its not designed for 64 bit systems.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the Portable Version of your mod, and the file "Launch Dune 2000" is sent straight to my anti-virus' quarantine zone, due to having the same 'malicious signatures' of a trojan.

Do you have a work around or do I have to set my anti-virus to ignore this file every time I want to play?