What are you eating right now?

Dunenewt

Crappy frozen pizza with a whole lot of spices and other things added to make it somewhat palatable.  And beer, sweet sweet beer.  Up until yesterday I have been beer free for weeks.

I'm going to be going beer free for at least a week now! 

I'm currently sipping on Apfelschorle, because its the only thing I can manage right now.

Dragoon, you really shouldn't tease the foreigners.

I believe hobnob is slang for keeping company with someone or a group of people. Often used in the same context as fratrenise, consort or mingle. And nob can be used as a word to mean the upper-classes or people who think they are upper class. To, "he's off to hobnob with the nobs" would be saying that someone is making smalltalk with posh people.

But yes, knob can also be used as slang for male genitalia. And hobnob is a kind of biscuit. This doesn't lead to as many confusions as you might think.

• 3 weeks later...

Alone again, so I am attempting to bbq a delissio pizza. 

Nice!

Do tell if it works out. Love those frozen pizzas. Canadian version is best (bacon/mushrooms).

Had Chef boyardee for lunch, sidekicks (noodles), for supper. Mmm, poor mans meals. Trying to get rid of some of the long term food I stockpiled when it went on sale. Nachos tonight. Dorito mini round nachos (?), some cheap medium salsa and graded cheese. Cheese was on sale this week $4.44 for 500g. Bought one of each kind (new(?), medium, old, marble, mozzarella).

Still got some cheddar cheese and Havardi for crackers.

Wheat thins cracker are really good. Breton minis are good but can crack easier.

Nice!

Do tell if it works out.

I prepped the pizza with garlic powder, oregano, basil, and parsley.

I have a small, two burner BBQ.  Preheated it to 400 degrees farenheit, as per the package instructions.  I turned one burner off quickly (the flames were burning the bottom) and moved the entire pizza over onto that side.  I turned the remaining burner onto about half power and every 3-4 minutes rotated the pizza about 1/4 to prevent the side closest to the remaining burner from burning.  I kept my eye on the temp and kept adjusting the gas to keep the temp between 350 and 400.

About 20, 25 minutes later I have the nicest delissio pizza I have ever had.  Still crap compared to a homemade or decent purchased pizza, but not bad.

• 2 months later...