What are you eating right now?

Dunenewt

With bacon?!

I love a caesar salad with big thick pieces of bacon. Oh, GOD! You can actually feel your arteries clogging! ;D

Btw, $picy: yes, I love the food & music of your aria of the world.

La la la la la! Mi mi mi mi mi! :P

I never had arabic...is it spicy?

Btw, $picy: yes, I love the food  of your aria of the world.

i will comment on those 2 replies at once , because there is a relation between them .

as i stated before and as all of you know . some cuisines are related to nations who have 1000s

of years of experience in that field . why ? because these nations are ancient by existent by their  own structures .

examples : china . japan. India . and Arabic . for 1000s of years they developed their recipes and modded them

while they had the time and riches and the will to do so .

the negative side of it ? well some of these recipes are so expensive and complicated to make in the new age .

the right way i mean . and shopping for their ingredients is a whole different task by its own  .

i think sand understand what i mean more than other western members around here who are used to pore

these shocklate serials in a glass of milk and call the day off . or just pick up the phone and

order some fake dough busted 5 $ pizza .

i saw some elders in my countries making  plans about their  menus for weeks to come , spending the day shopping and spending the next day  making the meal . starting at 6 am , serving the meal at 1 am . not to mention their extra ordinary skill to

cook  that meal  that non of today new age woman's are able to replicate them .

i herd a story about a Japanese emperor who had many wife's . for him . there was one and only way to declare

who is his favorite wife and give her power over the others .

that way was her cooking . these wife's used to deploy unlimited resources to prepare that special meals  for the Emperor

then he would just go from one wife home to the other and taste the food . the one he likes better he would have

his meal there . and by that this wife would have superiority over the others .

that emperor used to have his own passion in food also . he spent most of his time shopping in markets

and inventing foods . one time he had an ambassador from Europe and he wanted to offer him a drink

that is similar to beer but they had no beer so he invented a drink that is used until this day

but i dont remember its name . i saw that episode in national geographic .

taste used to make a difference . dose it still makes difference in fast food junk restaurant that are dominating the world .

well i dont think so .

Btw, $picy:  & music of your aria of the world.

La la la la la! Mi mi mi mi mi! :P

i think you like the way that waist moves better than the song that is playing .

:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O    :D

Yeah, sing on brother, play on drummer

personally I love cooking - and only fast food I ever buy is pizza's now and then...but to be honest I prefer to make my own.

As for the recipes being expensive - I know what you mean, but what I do is use other ingredients if I can't get a hold on the "original".

I must admit though, the last many months I've been a lazy ass in the kitchen, I blame it on the job.

I don't like so strong beers - they are too sweet for my tastes. It's just a cold pilsner. Usually I don't drink on week nights, but I had a crap day and the day off tomorrow.

After this I'll have a cup of coffee. surprise surprise. 

I don't like so strong beers - they are too sweet for my tastes. It's just a cold pilsner. Usually I don't drink on week nights, but I had a crap day and the day off tomorrow.

After this I'll have a cup of coffee. surprise surprise. 

I haven't had beer in too long.

Mahdi, I'll try that Moosehead at the weekend.  I can't remember what Danish beers this pub has, probably just the usual though.  Carlsberg, so good, the Danes hate to see it leave...

Which type of moosehead?

I'm a fan of Moosehead premium dry.

Just finished spaghetti.