Wireless network problems

Okay, up until today, I'd never had any real internet problems in this new flat.  However, today, I cannot connect to the wireless internet, it will only allow me to connect to the local internet.  So I decided to take a look on top of the cupboard, thinking it will be just a router and a cable modem, when instead, I am confronted with what seems to be an ISDN modem, and two routers (both wireless), all connected to each other with ethernet cable.  Now I know one of my flat mates was playing about with it last night, so I can only guess he plugged something in wrong, but for the life of me I cannot work it out.  I've managed to connect to the net by plugging in one of the routers directly into the ISDN modem, and then plugging my laptop into the router.  Now if I try doing this wirelessly, all I get is the local network, and no matter what way round I plug them in, all I get is a wireless connection to the local network, never to the internet. 

Something strange I have noticed is, that when I connect my laptop to the network, it says that it is connected to two networks...very odd.  I'm running Vista on this laptop, and I've tried diagnosing and repairing, as well as releasing and renewing my IP through Command Prompt, but I'm at a loss.  Flatmates aren't back until later so I'm hoping to get it fixed by then.

Edit:  I think I've fixed it...not sure how this time though...