What movies are you looking forward to in 2010?

Dunenewt

I'm looking forward to Shutter Island.

Have just seen it. And to stick with movies and regarding the film. Liberate tutemae.... ex inferis ? :P

To be hounest I have lost my faith in the main cinema at this time. Haven't seen anything really worthy for over a year now. Films that have stuck are Death at a funeral, Eden Lake and Men who stare at Goats.

Must admit that I like the fact that new movies are set in the past. The Box and Shutter Island for example.

Alice in Wonderland comes out in a few days. Looking forward to that one. Secretly hope it will be more than just another gothic Burton-Depp combination. Not that those aren't brilliant, but it would be a shame if it became a one-trick partnership.

Can agree with grypon about Death at a Funeral, wonderful film. The fact that is remade so soon into what seems like only a mere American version disturbs me somewhat.

There are a couple of films I'd like to see, but the ones I'm most curious about are Ridley Scott's Robin Hood, and Harry Potter 7 (hoping for an equal improvement as with part 6 to part 5).

Have just seen it. And to stick with movies and regarding the film. Liberate tutemae.... ex inferis ? :P

To be hounest I have lost my faith in the main cinema at this time. Haven't seen anything really worthy for over a year new. Films that have stuck are Death at a funeral, Eden Lake and Men who stare at Goats.

Must admit that I like the fact that new movies are set in the past. The Box and Shutter Island for example.

the box looks exciting and I do love Kelly's first movie.

I'm looking forward getting my copy of "Ink" on DVD - that one looks interesting as well. I was recommned to se it by a chap at jacurutu.com

I'm looking forward getting my copy of "Ink" on DVD - that one looks interesting as well.

I am a sucker for a good epic

. This one comes very close ;) Gonna see if I can order a copy of the film.

This week I'm planning to see

. After Eden Lake this should be a version for the general public.

Any one looking forward to

?

Well, at the moment ... the Sherlock Holms movie, even though I have EXTREME reservations as to the casting (WTF?), for a bit of turn-off-the-brain bish-bash-boom ... hopefully.

And, um ... Alice in Wonderland. :P

Well, at the moment ... the Sherlock Holms movie, even though I have EXTREME reservations as to the casting (WTF?), for a bit of turn-off-the-brain bish-bash-boom ... hopefully.

And, um ... Alice in Wonderland. :P

As for the Sherlock Holmes

I liked the Sherlock Holmes movie. When a friend wanted to see it I was like "oh no.. booooooooooooring" but I'm glad they made the filme the way it is because that's the way it should be and I did like the cast a lot.

I mean the recent movie with Robert Downey Jr.

I can understand if people don't like it because they want to see a more "conservative" portrait of Sherlock Holmes. But seriously, it's a Guy Ritchie film - which was the reason why I gave it a chance and went along to see it.

I am a sucker for a good epic

. This one comes very close ;) Gonna see if I can order a copy of the film.

This week I'm planning to see

. After Eden Lake this should be a version for the general public.

Any one looking forward to

?

gryphon - if you can't find anywhere to buy the movie - try out play.com - they only have the region 1 though.