Ok I saw Atr Strat and I had to start a post :)

GhostHunter

Ok guys. This is the one and only Atreides rusher from hell Vilgent baby! Anywho my Emp aint working. So I doubt I'll be coming back, so I decided to stay here on the boards and make sure you all remember me  ;D. Anyways I never used Minos in my Atreides rushs and I killed everyone

Ok, despite what popular rumors are minos are not the ticket in quickmacth. You must remember that you are in quickmacth to end the game soon not to have a 4 and a half hour I'm going to build 145 mino battle. I rushed and killed everyone. From the former Atreides champs to the people ranked 2- god only knows. And I dont ever remember building a mino. In fact, Tariqk(18tth at the time, whicth I beat ) was amazed I beat him without the use of minos. Let me says this now MINOS ARE NOT THE ONLY THING ATREIDES HAS! AND ANYONE WHO BUILDS AIR DRONES FROM THE START IS A STUPID NEWB WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO PLAY! Thats all for this reply  ;D.

if u want to rush... u'd be better off using ordos as your house. Cos obviously they're better suited for it.

The reason why u win with atr rush is because nobody is expecting it from an atr player.

Ive done it b4 myself (rushing and not building a single mino)- an element of surprise.

but now that players are aware of it, they will bear that mind and respond appropriately if they sense an atr rush coming. i.e. feds, bikes and infantry.

Thats the stereotype for you. Atreides can win even in a rush if the enemy knows its coming. You just must use the elements that the Atreides have in the start. If you think like that your one of those people that has a heart-attack when 12 sand bikes men and keyds come up on ya base and you dont want that. So stfu and learn what your saying, its not the element of surprise its the element of how you use your Atreides forces at the start.

Vilgent,

"if u want to rush... u'd be better off using ordos as your house. Cos obviously they're better suited for it"

Read that first sentence again... and then think about it for 5 minutes b4 reading on.

Atreides can rush, im not doubting that.... but a good atr player will be able to defend against it. A good Atr player can defend against an ordos rush.... so what makes u think an atr rush could penetrate the same defense????? It would work effectively against a player who is less skilled than u... but against a player who is better, I guarantee u, Ordos would be better for the rush. Even then.. you'd better be damn good at it.... cos there are some $h*t hot Atr players on QM at the mo who can stop rushes dead on their tracks. Ive stopped a good handful of ordos rushes against some of top ordos Qm'rs... and against exceptional players, ive been able to hold back a solid ordos rush for 10 mins or so -  and if u think u can do a better rush with Atr, then why don't u play qm this month and try your rushes on some of the top qm'rs???

I even don't think i could qualify as a top 10 qmer myself.

First of all. I did play some qm this month. I dont play the game enough but I beat the f*cking 11th and 20th place qm players. One was Atreides and the other Harkonen. And Ordos is not better suited for it. There you go with that again. It depends on how you use the units and a better player will kill you unless you some lucky-a$$ newb.