help vs. harkonnen

leech13

i have played and beaten the 2 hark lvls but the arrakis one the harks retreated when i had only a scout and two sards from the coffins in their base. then on the next geidi prime level i didnt plan well and had no money when the death hand hit

i was going on my 4th con yard (i had no money for air defense) when  i gave up on my base and sent 13 minos 5 mongeese and some repair vehicals and did actually win because of the extra prison reinforcements, so i want to do them again.

any help?

also on the emp worm lvl i have a full base (exept for subhouse buildings and starport)

all inf rock arund my base is full with elite kindjal/snipers and i have a huge defense.

i tried to capture the hark base to early and it got destroyed by a group of hark reinforcements

when i get back to it i am going to add a fremen tent and (if i have enough room) an ix house.then im going to get rid of the harks with the fremen.

i have also destroyed a couple of tl turrets. is there anything else i should do before i launch the attack on the worm(and with what units)

in order of what is most important:

1) geidi prime(i hate those stupid death hands)

2)emp worm lvl

3) hark on arrakis(its poorly defended so i should have no problem) especially without that evil death hand

have i mentioned that i reallllyyy hate the death hand

i thought atomics were forbidden  >:(

Atomics are forbidden but Harks don`t take much notice of the great convention. ;)

Death hand is not as terrible if you have units far and buildings far from each other. But true, annoying. If you have con yard far from other buildings, comp usually put it on it and if you always repair it, death hand is again put on it.

Fedaykin/mino/mangooses rush should work.

And in emp worm mission when you destroy Tleilaxu turrets it will easy every rush or as ken said gunships attack.

all right

thanks

another thing:

are there worms on that level because i haven't heard "wormsign" a single time yet

should i use fedaykins, ornothopters, or a mino hoard to destroy the worm (or lvl 3 kindjal)

i dont mean by itself because im going to land a mino to destroy the gu megacannon and a couple more by the worm to protect my main force

thanks for the advise

I also haven`t seen worms in last mission.

To kill worm you can send ornies but after destroying Tleilaxu turrets. But better is send fedaykin with minos. Since minos are killing infantry and slower units and fedaykin can be busy with fast ones. And it should work too with Atreides sending begining group to worm.

wow!

the empworm level was extremely easy:

10 feds by advanced carryall(i found the safe route and waypointed it)

they destroyed it  in about 30-45 seconds

the stupid guild and tlielaxu didn't even attack the feds until they were done ;D

the ai was much better in dune 2000