help against the ordos

raven3563

alright, i was the atredies with fremen and sards. my opponent had destroyed many of my harvesters and was blocking me in with kobras, elite sards, laser tanks, dust scouts, etc. i need a good strategy to break this blockade or prevent it.

a good strat is on your Picture/Text. in your profile. ::) ;D

also you need to use mions/kinj snipers etc

infantry are good vs the dust scout 5 infatry can beat it

use kinj near your harvests + mions and a few snipers

also feds are good vs lasers. :) ;)

however sometimes u just have to have more skill or play another house. :'(

• 2 weeks later...

Well i found this interseting ! hehehe what i will tell you u might think it stupied but hey it works for me i use a distraction to the ordos a couple of mino's for example while there attacking the mino's i have a 5 apc's in stealth mode with kindjal in them and fremen all round the ordos with gaurd mode off and set them a number example fremen 1 apc's 2 on the keyboard and put the fremen on gaurd attacking the kobra's then at the same time deploy the apc's and deploy the kindjal, : Note that the apc's are also off gaurd mode : Note that the apc's can only go a couple of centimetres put move if u didn't know and that holds them off for a mintue and then while the kindjal r fighting i bring in the mino's to help , Note that the kindjals last longer when infantry rock and that is how i do it !!!!!!!! what d u think ?  ;D

alright, i was the atredies with fremen and sards. my opponent had destroyed many of my harvesters and was blocking me in with kobras, elite sards, laser tanks, dust scouts, etc. i need a good strategy to break this blockade or prevent it.

It sounds like you had already lost this game.   There is nothing you could have done, unless you got really lucky and Engineered all his buildings, but that would only work if he really sucked and had very few buildings, and if you were good at using Engineers.

In Emperor, if your economy is dead and your enemy's economy is fine, you will lose.  That's how it works.  If he has way more units than you and is destroying your economy, you're dead.  Protect your econonmy at all costs, because when your economy dies, so do you.

The good part is that if he tries to use Kobras or anything else to make a blockade when you are winning, you can laugh at him.   Just move your Minos into range, but not too close, and your Minos will fire at his Kobras, but they won't fire back! LOL   ;D ;D ;D ;D  If he tries to just leave Kobras up for a defense, your Minos will kill them all before they can even fire back at you if you do it properly.