Only cheap players use Atreides!

husiiasun

That’s right.

They use them because they know they are THE BEST HOUSE PERIOD!

Why are they the best house?

THEY LACK NOTHING OF SIGNIFIGANCE!

Mino's - They can be built with more than enough speed, have superior range, have awesome fire power, have heavy armor, and are not very expensive.

Air Drones - Very Fast, Very Powerful, Cheap, Short Build Time, Can dominate and air field.

Kindjal - Best Infantry period. And sniper can back them up with more than enough support.

Ornithopter - These and the air drone make atreides have the best overall air force period.

Repair Vehicle - The only other team that also repairs is Ordos so this gives them another advantage.

------------------------------------

So what does Atreides lack?

Infantry defense - Mino's and sniper's fill that role perfectly.

Tank defense - Mino's, Kindjals, and Ornithopters fill that role with no difficulty.

Air Defense - Air Drone are the best Air defense PERIOD. Mongooses and Ornithopters also help significantly.

Repair - Got a repair vehicle so they don't lack that.

IF THE ATREIDES LACK ANYTHING, THE OTHER TEAMS LACK MORE OF IT!

1st, the air drone cannot attack the ground. The harkonnen ADP can be set up to be base defense, combine it with some devestators and you have almost perfect protection.

2nd the atriedies are provided with a repair vehicle because their vehicles cannot self repair. All hark units repair at LV 2 and all ordos units repair whenever they are scratched.

3rd The inkvine catapult can easily counter the kunjals and sniper, all you have to do is make sure that the inkvine fires at the kunjals 1st (snipers cant do JACK to inkvines)

and 4th the orni are not as powerful as the gunships AND the ordos can empty AA mines into them and wipe out a whole fleet if the player uses his credits wisely

husiiasun, what you are proving is, you aren't any good. The fact is, Atreides can be beat by anyone, just as much as Harkonnen and Ordos. Just because you lose to an Atreides player, doesn't make them cheap, it makes them good.

Why don't you go atreides and see how you do against the same people going whatever house you were.

I get sick of these posts. Tell me how this helps anyone?

It is just a case of a sore loser. It doesn't help people fight better, it doesn't enhance game play, it doesn't make the game more fun, and I'd hardly call it an opinion.

Actually, heres something.

That’s right.

You saying it's the best, doesn't make it unfair, it makes it prove you are stupid for not going with the best, or ignorant, because there is no best House.

This is not why they are the best House.

The lack Manoverability. Speed, armour.

Minos are slow, can't do anything against large numbers, and trip over themselves.

Air Drones - Die with like one shot, can't stand up against Hark Troopers. Let alone any other AA things.

Kindjal - Slow to reload, plus, you say they are the best, yet need Snipers as back up? Cham troopers win against both, they are cheap and can out number snipers.

Ornithopter - Two things, Atreides are supposed to have the best AirForce. But the airdrone can't beat an ADP of Hark. And a gunship is much more powerful.

Repair Vehicle - Most things die before being able to repair, and Hark, or other Heavy vehicles don't need repairing.

Lets see shall we?

Infantry defense - No, chem troopers, flamers, also fill that roloe. Same with Morters and Subhouses.

Tank defense - So do Assualts, davastators, kobras, and everythng else.

Air Defense - So do AA troopers, hark troops, gun turrets, ORdos APCs, what else?

Repair - You don't need a repair that much, who can say.

"I won the game thanks to my trusty Repair vehicle."

AND, NO

Another flamer about to be deleted brought to you by Jacob Douds.

i always thought that an atreides was unbeatable in late game especially if its an 4 player ffa, but it wasn't, i killed them al YAY and the atreides last and i was harkonen hehe.

ken124578 losses: 187 kills 527

That’s right.

They use them because they know they are THE BEST HOUSE PERIOD!

Why are they the best house?

THEY LACK NOTHING OF SIGNIFIGANCE!

Mino's - They can be built with more than enough speed, have superior range, have awesome fire power, have heavy armor, and are not very expensive.

Air Drones - Very Fast, Very Powerful, Cheap, Short Build Time, Can dominate and air field.

Kindjal - Best Infantry period. And sniper can back them up with more than enough support.

Ornithopter - These and the air drone make atreides have the best overall air force period.

Repair Vehicle - The only other team that also repairs is Ordos so this gives them another advantage.

Infantry defense - Mino's and sniper's fill that role perfectly.

Tank defense - Mino's, Kindjals, and Ornithopters fill that role with no difficulty.

Air Defense - Air Drone are the best Air defense PERIOD. Mongooses and Ornithopters also help significantly.

Repair - Got a repair vehicle so they don't lack that.

IF THE ATREIDES LACK ANYTHING, THE OTHER TEAMS LACK MORE OF IT!

Minos are uber-expensive and take a long time to build.

no way man, the sardaukar elite or the fremen fedykin is the best infantry... anyways, all houses have their strength and weaknesses. atreides just happen to be the most leveled COMPARED to both of the other houses. thats why they seem extreamly powerful in late games to newbies. but any experienced players such as the ppl here would know that a hark death hand, a  small devestator drop + gunship invasion, a deviator/lazer/dust scout rush, or a combined force of subhouses could easily take out any atriedies force

Ordos has speed, but has problems with armor and damage receiving.

Atreides are average in damage, armor , speed.

Harkonnen are heavily armored (that i sometimes doubt) slow, they inflict great damage.

Atreides however deserves exegerated armor and range, damage bonuses.

the atreides are easy to beat as long as you build a mix of units with Ordos or Harkonnen. i.e: aa troopers, kobras, laser tanks, dust scouts, and Gas Troopers.

Or with Harkonnen, flame tanks, flametroopers, assault tanks, missile tanks, and troopers

Atreides as every house isn`t unbeatable. They couldn`t destroy base with mino if you have as many missiles as they have minos. They couldn`t destroy your buildings with ornies if you have good anti-air defence. But in the same time you have problems with rush if they have defence with air drones and minos. So it depends on player skills. If you aren`t good player, Atreides beat you, if you are good, you beat them. And its with every house.

#3 the lvl 3^ kindjal and snipers combo make them the best infantry in the game and it isnt that hard to make them at that level

technically the others are better but the fact that they are really cheap and fast to build i think they are the best

The level 3 thingy might as well not even be in the game, since no one *ever* gets a chance to use it in a real online game, unless you are already totally massacring your opponent anyways, in which case this feature is irrelevant anyhow.