It's that time again....

Barbarossa

I'm still around. :(

Don't sound too disappointed.  ;)

I can't even begin to explain how surprised I am at how truly dead it is around here. You would think with all the KJA and Brainless Herbert garbage being constantly churned out, there would be far more fresh blood- And activity.

Certainly seems not to be the case...

So. Who else is still counted among the living? Dante and all the others haven't finally gone off the deep end, have they?  :P

You would think with all the KJA and Brainless Herbert garbage being constantly churned out, there would be far more fresh blood- And activity.

Certainly seems not to be the case...

Each new book seems increasingly a non-event, even though they managed to pull BoBo Herbo out of hiding and parade him around on the book tour in the East this year.

But with psychic tornadoes and Shaddam building a clonhola army in <i>The Winds of Dune</i>, there's not too much else KJA can throw into the mix except maybe a Star Trek transporter or dancing green bint or a Star Wars Deathstar or SunCrusher.

(sigh)

But with psychic tornadoes and Shaddam building a clonhola army in <i>The Winds of Dune</i>, there's not too much else KJA can throw into the mix except maybe a Star Trek transporter or dancing green bint or a Star Wars Deathstar or SunCrusher.

There's a lot of things he can borrow from Starcraft yet. I bet the Muadru are something like the Xel'Naga, or maybe even Protoss... Wait, no - the Bene Gesserit are the Protoss, the Honoured Matres are the Dark Templar, and the Tleilaxu are the Zerg! Remember all those would-be Zerg critters from Emperor? ;)

Oh I'm alright. Graduated, job seeking, doing my part to maintain the high standards of communication around here. You should stick around for longer, every so often someone dares to express a positive opinion on the prequels and SandChigger falls on them like a ton of bricks.

Oh I'm alright. Graduated, job seeking, doing my part to maintain the high standards of communication around here. You should stick around for longer, every so often someone dares to express a positive opinion on the prequels and SandChigger falls on them like a ton of bricks.

you make that sound like it's a bad thing?

(b) I believe my staying this time around, may just doom such an enterprise.  :D

Congrats! Was it you that was aiming for Psychiatry, or am I thinking of someone else.

(i) Sounds entertaining. Though may be a contributing factor to the lack of new members...  ;D

Oh SandChigger, you know how fickle I can be. Now eat your greens!

Besides which, you missed the good old days when I threw my own metaphoric weight around just as much. Most of the prequel bile is still around here somewhere, but sadly my moment of crowning glory was deleted since it was regarding the work of an 'author' who frequented these forums.

Such a shame.

Science degree with honours in animal biology. Currently seeking lab work. Anyone want to volunteer to be experimented on?