The myths about Migou, Nessie and the Dune 1 the roller track facility!

Pavan

In 1993 something my dad played Dune one time, since the rest of the dysfunctional family couldnt get longer than finding Harah.

We didnt look when he played cause the fear of the Paul face-melt scene again, but he claims that during a random orni-desert trip he somehere stumbled upon a unique facility-site with a giant roller track with harvesters upon it, after flying away from this site he could never refind this place he again he claims

Was my dad a mythomaniac who hade not enough to fantasy about in life ? :) or could this truly be a place nobody have found exept him?

cause i take for granted no one of you have any clues what he even could have confused this place with ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Never heard about a place like that... moreover, when you find a new sietch/village it usually get mentioned on your map, so you can return there quickly. I guess your first hypothesis is the one which better answer to your question ;)

Rymoah

Never heard about a place like that... moreover, when you find a new sietch/village it usually get mentioned on your map, so you can return there quickly. I guess your first hypothesis is the one which better answer to your question ;)

Rymoah

Yes i know it shows up on the map if finding, but the dad didnt know, and he never saved his game either offcorse Smiley

its atleast one possibility..even thou the first hypothesis is tempting yes Grin

However one quote that Donken Idao released could? Smiley make you wanna place it in my dads scenario

"If we dont have moore harvesters, you told me you saw one in one of the sietches, go there and screw with Gurney and see if you can find some moore of them"

and according to dad there was http://www.mymovingquote.com/images/car_transport_shipping.gif  there

perhaps theres moore methods to find extra harvesters than go the Tuono Tabr way, a easter egg or what you englishmen calls it!