Rambo V to have sci fi elements?

Dunenewt

OMG this sounds like a storyline that has been used so many times. Either in trashy B-Movies or games like FarCry or Wolfenstein (I mean the whole "let's experiment on apes and/or humans and create some kind of supersoldier" thing). Personally I enjoyed R2 and R4 the most. Rambo is just someone I always associate with woods and wilderness or jungles and not with labs or a taskforce  ::)

lol, in the films, obviously. Rambo's up there on the same level as MacGyver, Chuck Norris, and Theodore Geisel. Try that in real life, though, really. Take, say, Rambo, or Tanya Adams, put into a battle situation against a couple thousand basic or substandard infantryman.

If Rambo was actually any good... it would still be tough. Battle of Mogadishu (Black Hawk Down)= US 18 soldiers killed  1000+ Somali militia killed.  So Rambo vs 1000 militia seems a touch of a stretch even if he is a "super soldier"... though Rambo + super technology maybe, I think the new movie will be interesting if it goes Scifi.

LOL guys... those are movies and they are extremely over the top (the first one was more "subtle" though (compared to the other 3 parts that is)). Nobody expects a Rambo movie to be realistic (or at least shouldn't).