It's simple

Nice to see another place where people try to understand things. But why do we try to understand some things that aren't helping us at all? Anyway here's what most people have in common:

- they complain about their life (job, family, politics, etc...)

Ok... so it's good to say "I don't like that because bla bla..." but it isn't enough... You have to do something in order to change something.

- they are very negative (they call themselves "realistic") and their advice is like this: "You can't do that..." "You're not properly trained for it..." "You don't have the financial status..." "You're a looser..." And that why most of the times our friends prove to be foes.

Some years ago, I used to hustle round the blocks and do stupid things. I should have went into jail. Now I'm writing a book named: The DREAM- the biggest power of a human. Now I help a lot of people find their way and reach success.

And why do I do this?

Simple, because I have to... I've got a dream and helping others is on the "do list". I found the road to success and I'm taking as many people as I can on this road. So here's what I think about you:

Your life is great, you are capable of so many things and you can do whatever you set your mind to do.

First step:

What's your dream?... (to be continued)...

- they are very negative (they call themselves "realistic") and their advice is like this: "You can't do that..." "You're not properly trained for it..." "You don't have the financial status..." "You're a looser..." And that why most of the times our friends prove to be foes.

Being "Realistic" doesn't equate with pessimism. A Pessimist focuses on the worst-case scenario; an Optimist on the best case. A Realist focuses on the present as they see it, and takes it in as good or bad depending on the situation.

The System has hardwired us to be negative? The System must be quite the badass at reverse psychology, in that case. Ever seen a high school these days? We're taught to be Optimists-no-matter-what-the-cost and given a daily motivational speech. I can, however, see that this is perfectly capable of taking a student and (unintentionally) giving him the mentality of "Hey, this is complete bullshit", which does happen to quite a few people. Happened to me, but I didn't go Pessimist, I went Cynical towards direct authority.

You see, I'm speaking about the majority. If you are in the US or W Europe I'd say yes it's a bit better though there's a huge number of people who relate to my definition of stupidity. Anyway you should know how Highscool really looks like in E Europe, Rusia, China & India. This is the majority and people suffer here. Did you know that the medium salary in china is around 20 dollars? And hischool means army. In Romania for example as well as in all the countries I have mentioned, children are trained to be good servants. There's no freedom of thinking. When someone wants to raise itself out of the mud, the system gives him a slap on the head and he falls again into the mud. So where's the sunshine? Please get more informed before doing any kind of debate. About the motivational speeches... what do you suppose I could be...?

I'm in America, for the record.

When someone wants to raise itself out of the mud, the system gives him a slap on the head and he falls again into the mud. So where's the sunshine? Please get more informed before doing any kind of debate. About the motivational speeches... what do you suppose I could be...?

The answer isn't to sit by and hope to get yourself out of the mud by thinking about it, it's to directly challenge and oppose the system.

Oh boy, it seems that I must be more specific. You see, I'm out of the mud and I've set ropes for others. But the most important thing before acting is the way of thinking. So here I am, trying to make people understand and apply a new system. I hope I made myself clear. You should take a rope to.

It's based on man's biggest power and a process based on values. I'm not here do debate... I'm here to relate and as much as I would want, I can't relate to an atheist or however you may call yourself. Get rid of that empty space from your heart and then we will relate. As for the secret, when I first read the book, I realized that I was applying many parts of it before knowing of it's existence.

Why's that?... ever heard of Joan of Arc?... who could believe that a teenage peasant could lead the entire french army?... almost none, but due to the situation they were in it happened... it simply happened. Try to imagine what if... what if you could do this or that? Your way of thinking and responding can kill other people's dreams and goals... did you ever think of this? Smile... be positive and do whatever you want to do!

I gain pleasure from crushing the dreams of others. I'm afraid doing what I want to do is a little counter-productive to others in that regard.

As for Joan, charismatic leaders are often mad. It's no coincidence that mad people also make charismatic leaders from time to time.

When even Dante thinks you are too irreverently condescending, that means you've truly achieved the pinnacle of irreverent condescension.

It also means you're dangerously close to falling off that pinnacle into the valley of trolling. See that it doesn't happen.