Emperor Battle For Dune Ladder beta 0.2 released !!!

xchetah

hey all

finally i finished the beta

here's the site

http://emperordune.co.cc/

u can download it there

and u can check statistics there too:D

so just launch the program then click "start emperor"

after finishing the game , (when result window comes) press alt + tab to see the program coz it will list the results too

so plz check if they are correct , red means lost , green won , bold font user means host :DDD

after that check the website to see if results are recorded correctly

in the program window , single player is considered a separate team , but on server he will not be recognized as team , his result will be recorded as player

finally plz report any bug , error u see here or on my email, and always check for new version :D

thanks

well after few bugs it seems that i will change the system in the next release

and maybe players will be required to create an account

all players must run the software in order to record that game

coz something strange happened , 2 teams 2v2 and result was that 2 games lost and game recorded as

the winner lost and loser won , only coz alphabetically order the lost team came first

ok now released the 0.2 download it from same website

fixes:

-game duration

-will report technical data when the serious error occurs (all teams lost bug)

so after a while i'll fix this problem and release the stable version , so guys help by playing in teams as much as possible

;D OH YEAH THIS WILL FINALLY SHUT UP YOUKO'S BIG MOUTH!!!! ALREADY SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING HIM TYPING CRAP LOL THIS WILL PROVE WHAT IM SAYING.... YOUKO PLAYS 4 GAMES, 3 LOSES AND 1 WIN AND HE CLAIMS TO BE THE BEST CRAP EVER LOL

OH YEAH AND IF HE LOSES, NO MATTER WHAT HE WILL STILL FIND A REASON TO BE THE BEST SAYING: " I HAD THE MOST KILLS "

AHA AHA DIE!!!! 

;D LOL WE ALL LOVE YOUKO ANYWAYS... ITS FUN TO KICK HIS ARSE AND SEE WHAT HE TYPES LATER  ;D AHHAHHA

Hey xchetah excellent work! I am going to make this thread a sticky and once you get a good stable version I will add the info to the to the Emperor install section. I was talking to Gob and RA1024 about getting the game reporting working, as it used to work before.  Ra has been very pressed for time. Gob said that our ladder page is still working. Could your tool send the info there? I am going to im you the info. If you can't it's Ok. you have still done great work, but I thought it would be cool to have the results here at Dune2k.

Thanks again,

Voodoo

This ladder thingy is working perfectly ... FOR WINDOWS 7 users u might wanna run the Emperor Ladder program with administrator priviledges...

Windows 7 has compatibility issues with EMPEROR... at least for me that ive got the OS reinstalled all over again and again..

When everyone on the opposite team leaves or quit the game, when u quit the game on ur own too, the game crashes.

Somehow by running the game using the "start emperor" button on the Emperor Ladder program fixes Windows 7 crashing errors with the game.

This was pretty annoying to me... Thanks chetah for this... well done....

you are welcome man , but to be honest i didnt do anything special about the "start emperor" button , so it's just your luck that this method fixed the problem :D , but i think i know wt's happening , u r running ladder under admin. , and ladder opens game under admin too i guess  and games work correctly , so i think the fix is just to run emperor under admin. as u run ladder :D

anyway there still the team thing to be tested , so plz everyone try to test it

by the way i will not keep the results during beta testing so dont worry guys test as much as possible even with retreat , coz all records will be deleted once the stable version is released , and any improvements /suggestions are very welcomed :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HELP,my beta 0.21 does not work it says;[set up can not continue because some system files are out of date on your system.Click OK if you would like set up to update these files for you.]So i click ok;[Do you want to restart windows now.]So i say yes,then windows reboots so i try 2 reload beta 0.21 and the same as above happens [set up can not continue !@#$ #^( (*&^ .]

hi guys , really sorry , i'm counting on email notify thing , to keep me updated of replies , so didnt get any emails !

so plz from now and on , report problems & bugs to my email xchetah@yahoo.com

atomicar : yes it can be done , once i release the stable version , thx for suggesting that:D

Dunenewt : u r right some systems shows that problem , i'm gonna try to fix it soon , so i'll modify the post once i had fixed it , keep checking ;) , and yes it's working so far ;) and being used check the site :D

Can you turn this into a monthly thing then?

Thats a good idea  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

You should also keep track of monthly winners  :) :) :) :) :) :)

For example

: 2009 october is kindjal  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

: 2009 november is centner    8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

: 2009 december is atomicar  :D :D :D :D :D :D

ok guys , i'll try to make that addition soon , once i get free time :D , exams now :S

i fixed the setup issue , it was caused by using win xp sp1 , sp2

so i think now it's working i tested it on sp1

plz try to play in teams as much as possible , i wanna make sure that the old bug disappeared ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...