Yes, its me BLOBTRON

Duncan_ghola

Hello old friends it is me, Blobtron from the very old days of dune. I stopped playing dune but i have not forgotten about this game and everyone here. I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and if you're curious as to where i lurk now, its on the MISC forum of bodybuilding.com. I would enjoy playing a game of dune now and then but i don't have a copy. So what has happened in the past few years with Emperor and your lives? has anyone met a fellow dune player?

Hello old friends it is me, Blobtron from the very old days of dune. I stopped playing dune but i have not forgotten about this game and everyone here. I just wanted to stop by and say hello, and if you're curious as to where i lurk now, its on the MISC forum of bodybuilding.com. I would enjoy playing a game of dune now and then but i don't have a copy. So what has happened in the past few years with Emperor and your lives? has anyone met a fellow dune player?

Ello friend,i will try answer all ur questions ,first emperor is dead,second all dune players left are acually fanatics,thirdly u should b posting in emperor battle for dune and not here in the strategy section