Swallowing my Pride

ordos45

OK on the mission where the suboids have revolted and you are playing as the Ordos...how do you beat it. I line the entrances with turrets, build Fedaykin and attack his harvestors but once I'm done with the Tleilaxu the Atreides are to strong to destroy. Any tips? Please?

Have Chem troopers, Fremen and Sardauker...... Try to find a rock for your fremen... deploy the sardaukar in front of the rock then have your Chem Troopers behind the Fremen ready to charge forward..... try to send a vehicle or two.. preferably a Kobra.... next kill the suboids.... if the Tleilexu show up have your guys kill the Contaminators first....

I found out that if your force is big enough the tleilexu doesn't attack :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Use your force to take over the first outpost. Build a base, then make a force of Kobras. Scout south, then go down with the Kobras and take the second outpost. Hold your two outposts - build turrets. Now scout south, then destroy the living turrets with Kobras followed by the flesh vats. Back up your forces with Laser Tanks to destroy the Leeches, and you've won!

• 2 weeks later...

OK on the mission where the suboids have revolted and you are playing as the Ordos...how do you beat it.  I line the entrances with turrets, build Fedaykin and attack his harvestors but once I'm done with the Tleilaxu the Atreides are to strong to destroy.  Any tips? Please?

Don't u think that sometimes you don't need to bother bout the theilaxu but rush the atreides first with basic units?maybe an engineer or 2 to take over the structures?

A lot of missions..i realize...can be finished easily once u know the location of the enemy base. Don't bother bout the secondary objectives first.....just rush the opposing house...

Tath stage is easy, send your starting forces to protect your base in the beginning, build a wind trap, then a barracks and then two engineers, send the first one straight to the second oupost after building enough windtraps then the second engineer to the first outpost after building enough windtraps. build up enoug AAtroopers, destroy all the leeches, then build a shitload of laser tanks and protect your hall and eliminate the tlielaxu then on to the next stage. ;)  :P 8) :D :)

• 1 month later...