Advanced Carryall strategy

Guest KngLamoni

Guest KngLamoni

I always like to carry my biggest units and set them in the opponents base, try this for more effectiveness. Pick up one or two of the enemy's units (preferably the more expensive ones and fly them in along with your units. Be sure to keep them in front. That way, most of the enemy AA fire will hit your first carryalls and kill their own units in the process so it isn't as big of a loss to you, plus your other advanced carryalls have a much better chance of landing with their cargo.

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Not with me. I guard it with APC's and troopers, in countless numbers, so your stinky carryalls won't stand a chance :P

• 2 months later...
Guest ChiCKen~KinG

Guarding your base with AA won't do squat with hawkstrikes coming in and about or...drop and irkvine tank out of AA range. ~toast~....then drop 4 elite devestators in ...and walla his hands should be so sweaty his mouse will have grease spots. ;D

• 1 month later...

ydont u buy 5 advanced carryalls then pick up 5 of ur strongest units and maybe long rang artillery there should at least be 2 strong tanks and APC wit 5 men

probably if u pick the fremen house or the other subhouse i forgot their name load them in and 2 of the units should be long ranged artillery then go to the enemy spice field and protect destroying any harvesters :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also the name  of the subhouse i forgot is in my picture icon since the icon of these guys that r elite can take out any units !!!!

• 1 month later...