Authentic Dune Universe Mod for E:BfD

DOES ONE EXSIST? Is it even possible to modify this game to show how the battle for Dune actually happened? You know: infantry had personal shields, used knives and swords and lasguns and really cool assasin weapons. I'm pretty sure tanks and walkers were never mentioned in Dune, though artillery was, but that was a special case scenario. And there needs to be more ornithopter variants, like troop carriers. The Ordos can stay; they're pretty cool.

Sorry to get your hopes up if you thought I was releasing a mod. So does anyone know of a mod that aims to recreate E:BfD into, well, Dune?

:( >:( >:(No i dont believe 1 exists but if u go 2 Dun2k-downloads-dunediting-emperormods u will c what we have.The sard elite does have a knife and lazergun and is a very cool unit.Another cool unit is the fremen ferdykin he is good in close up battles and if he deploys he can get a worm. I also think emp without tanks is a bit boring.Tanks add another dimension 2 any attacking force.