Help With Sound Card please.

You'll need to be a bit clearer on exactly what you're trying to do.

If you're simply trying to connect two sets of stereo speakers to your sound card, then this is certainly possible.  The simplest way is to get a 3.5mm splitter, which basically splits the signal coming from your Speaker Out port.  I use this setup to allow me to plug my speakers and headphones in at the same time.

If you're trying to set up a 4-point surround sound arrangement, then your sound card needs to be able to support this.

I can't think off the top of my head what else you might mean, unless you're talking about hi-fi speakers, which have different connectors.  Please elucidate a little. :)

Ok its like this... I have 2 stereo speakers they are not power driven...just the speakers that i'm trying to get any sound from.

I don't know if this is possible or not,but if so please describe how it would work.ie.what to hook up were on the sound card. Thanks in advance.If it can work try and maybe draw a crude schematic of what to hook up etc. Thanks.

OK, here's the best explanation I can offer:

If you have two sets of standard PC speakers (like these):

Speakers.jpg

They will both have connectors, like these:

Jack.jpg

This is a standard 3.5mm Jack, used for speakers and headphones.  Now, if you're trying to connect two sets, all you'll need is a splitter, which looks like this:

Splitter1.jpg

You then simply plug the splitter into the light green port on the back of your computer.  If your sound card is pretty new, it will look something like this:

SoundCard.jpg

That will allow you to have sound going through two sets of speakers.

If what you're after is a Surround Sound setup, then the above picture will tell you which speakers to plug in where.