EITS Rush

gunner154

Your "rank" depands on the number of posts you've made...

You will be a Mongoose instead of a Flea with at least 25 posts... (Dunno all the other rankings.)

Anyway, I was just kidding.

My personal experience with EITS's are crap but then again I might be using them wrongly...

The only use for EITS is catching bullets that otherwise would destroy your carryall. (Why are they named Carryall anyway? They carry only a Harvester!  ;D)

EITS's are cool and I have some great strategies that make use of them, but unfortunatelly they're all just for fun, because an EITS can NEVER be cost-effective. The casualties are always cheaper than the EITS itself. :'( :'( :'(

Ahhh... but edric, think not of cost in money, you ordos mercenary - if you have a cash surplus and take out unreplaceble structures, you can win the battle - and remember in emp, chess, and others the end justifies the means. Or you can use EITS for a combo with ground assault - take out the power and then do away with the rocket/gun/popup turrets.

you are right Nema Fakei, EITS are good. But however if you shoot them, they'll slow down, so quickly detonate it. if u do this u may accidentally detonate all your EITSs at the wrong time. 4 ADPs can stop an EITS Rush, so i always back my killers with AA Mines. Harks just resist EITS too well!

I used the tactic to kill an Atreides player. I rushed in like 7 EITS in the early game and boom. he lost his CYARD and factory coz they were close. the shrapnel nearly killed the buildings, and the saboteurs helped me finish the job easily.

• 1 month later...

EITS are a quick way to finish off an assault. If you knock out enemy Anti Air turrets and units then a group of EITS can quickly destroy a Con Yard,  Factory and anything else you want. Some HK bases only have Gun Turrets and other Anti Air units around the perimeter of their base. Once these are removed, EITS will ripe out the heart of the base. They are far too expensive to send in without preparation.

A much less practical use is eliminating large masses of infantry as they do carpet a large area with shrapnel deadly to infantry (useless against vehicles though). Again, if you want to use EITS in this fashion (i.e. you are very rich) make sure they can have a safe journey to their destination.

If only EITS were cheaper...