Tleilaxu have infested our Homeworld

brentbodnar

I think you have to do this level. Your on Your homeworld (Draconis 5) and in the FMV yuo see the Speaker saying that the Tailaxu have escaped from their cages and are threatening their existance. Then you start the level and a timmer starts with roughly 20 minutes. Mentat tells you that if you capture an outpose the parimiter defence around that outpost will be activated. You have a few engineeres some dust skouts and some other troopers.

I think you have to do this level. Your on Your homeworld (Draconis 5) and in the FMV yuo see the Speaker saying that the Tailaxu have escaped from their cages and are threatening their existance. Then you start the level and a timmer starts with roughly 20 minutes. Mentat tells you that if you capture an outpose the parimiter defence around that outpost will be activated. You have a few engineeres some dust skouts and some other troopers.

Guest Hmm...

I'm stuck in same mission. I killed all the enemies, but I can't still pass the level. I don't know what to do =(

I think there's enemies stuck outside of the level. Because I can hear them making noise, but how on earth I could kill them?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm stuck in same mission. I killed all the enemies, but I can't still pass the level. I don't know what to do =(

I think there's enemies stuck outside of the level. Because I can hear them making noise, but how on earth I could kill them?

that happened 2 me 2, and 4 sum reason there werent no contamin8rs or leeches, just a load of infiltrators and replicators, and yes, i did kill all their buildings, i culd also c @ the bottem of the map a fremen continuously jumping up and dying, i'll put the save game on the net in a mo if ne1 wants it, it'll b @ http://www.netnifty.f2s.com/DuneMods.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...