Wow the memories....

dune200012

So on a different forum I sparked a topic about old accounts and I decided to search for my old accounts and I rememebred I registered on this website! I looked back on my posts and OMFG i was the biggest nub ever! I can't believe I was that stupid lol. And everyone made fun of me lol. I havent been here in like 3 years. wow and I registered when I was 12... I am now 17 and about to turn 18 0_0. Hows everyone been? This is seriously crazy!

Hmmm, on the one hand I really want to add you guys on facebook, but on the other hand I'm so paranoid about anyone knowing details about me that I'm trying to find ways of removing some of my existing facebook friends without offending them.

I mean, what if Mahdi gets his hands on a new set of compromising photos?

Hmmm, on the one hand I really want to add you guys on facebook, but on the other hand I'm so paranoid about anyone knowing details about me that I'm trying to find ways of removing some of my existing facebook friends without offending them.

You're paranoid that people know details about you yet meet with members from here in London.

One of the most recorded and 24 hours watched places in Europe... ;)

Well, all right, if you put it that way... ;D

But I should mention that I'm really not worried at all about CCTV or video surveillance. Why would anyone take an interest in me, out of the thousands of people who pass by their cameras every day? Nah, the only thing I'm worried about is keeping my various internet nicknames separate from my real name.

Why would anyone take an interest in me, out of the thousands of people who pass by their cameras every day?

You're a communist from Eastern Europe in London. What more reason do they need. In fact I dare to bet people got arrested for less when entering the US a couple of years ago..

it's not the fact that I own a house that makes me feel old, it's when I'm doing the garden in clogs I feel old...

I bet the marriage doesn't help either (in that it makes you feel old).