I dont know

DaxxXyrax

I think that Emperor is like Harkonnen, Smugglers and Mercenaries like Ordos and Fremen like Atreides.

I have 3 questions

1. - Why there are two Ordos subhouses?

2. - Why Fremen havent got any buildings except gun turrets?

3. - Why there are these subhouses?

i can make misson for you for atreides mission 4 and harkonnen 4 and fremen will be having huge base

2. i can make mercenary base very huge. i can use  multiplayer maps! for ordos missions i can transform habbanya erg shield wall funreal plain  for harkonnen ending missions  tenaya  imperial basin  thulirs point (or something)

for atreides  other XL maps.

what mission you want to have with big  base??

i will make for you special missions!

fremens did use water as that was their life they take water from dead fremens,a also from sandworms.

mercenaries are hired guys they fight for money. that why wolf

smugglers are stealing spice. they dont engage conflicts and they powerup choam  that why three dots in triangle

hi DaxxXyrax, the many questions you ask imply to me you are not aware of the book "dune" by Frank Herbert. many of the answers to your questions are there, simply because the game is based on the book itself. i stronly belive that above 90% of this site have read it, and i reccomend it myself.

I don't get your point. House Ordos, the mercenaries and the smugglers are all three absolutely separate factions - it is only that the design of the in-game buildings looks identical (although the mercenaries have a separate Heavy Factory graphics). As for the mercenaries being absent from the book, that's just nonsense. Mercenaries of various types were hired by Harkonnens and other factions.

At any rate, the mercenaries and the smugglers are not sub-houses in any sense. In fact, I don't know of any sense of "sub-houses" that makes sense besides the one used in EBfD, which is an optional minor faction you can ally with to get unique units; nothing like that is available in Dune2k.