hi guys

Tanzer

hi guys been long since I've played emperor yet i have missed it ever since they took the westwood server down.

then long after pretty much a few days ago i wanted to play again and could only find 2 of my Cd's, and wasn't really sure if there was any server to play on, so i checked the net and found this place for good old fans that's awesome that someone has taken the time to make a fan server because we are alot of fans worldwide, I'm from denmark so as you see its all around :)

i have bought the game ones again hopefully it will arrive within 5 days Tops.

a little question dos this server have a match maker or how dos that work i might also get 2 of my friends to play this the more who play emperor the better.

anyway hope to hear from someone and anyone.

Tanzer

great man. welcome back!

since i am the last german who plays emp online, i am always happy to see european guys coming. get your friends, check the sticked threads to see how to connect to the server. it looks difficult, but its easy in the end and works fine.

since most of the people are american and asian, we play mostly when its night here. but there are always a few friends online to play with.

there is a "who is online" page and a thread with a lot of msn addys to oranize games.

and you will need 1 cd only. the install disc.

peez

kalony

no sorry my old account name was splatmann i used to play every single day for hours after hours, some of the oldies might remember me :)

other games i play where my nickname is tanzer is swg and aoe III im gonna keep my nick as tanzer in emperor aswell since thats what im used to be called now.

i love this game so much, so i simply had to get it again and now that i see alot is still playing im very happy.

i hope to play with alot of you in the near future.