enemy base defenses kickbutt!

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Have you ever faced an oponent who has way too many base defenses packed together? They probably think their base is flawless, but in fact it is! When your chaos lightning is fully charged, target the group of turrets. It works! that region will look like a dump in a matter of seconds! The defenses will destroy each other, and take a few core structures down. ;D

Also, I've got a deviator strategy:

target enemy harvesters and send them to your base. simple, yet very effective! You get money AND get rid of the harvesters! ;D

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Another idea:

If you have a bunch of very heavy units after you (eg. Minotaurs, Devestators, even cobras) 5 laser tanks will make them sizle, and the tanks will not take any hits. keep your fingers on the "R" button (retreat.) send the tanks in. let them shoot once then hit R. do this over and over until the enemy is destroyed! EXTREMELY ANNOYING TACTIC!

I've tried the Chaos Lightning tactic. It works good as a predicessor to my kobra assaults. That harvester tactic is very useful. Too bad I always forget to do it! As for the las tanks, be sure to keep them on the move. Even the least bit of fire will slow them down. Advanced players will also force fire in front of them. Las tanks can be very annoying.

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

[glow=white,2,300]I propose to make them cheaper, have longer range fire white] hot laser beams, and get an armor bonus of 50% everytime they destroy something.[/glow]

cool effects, eh?

• 7 months later...