help with single player modus

KALONY

i realy need your help. since 4 days i am trying to beat 3 AI on knife fight. they send so much units in the beginning, that i am not even get a army to defend my base. i am atr, and the ai`s r on random. any tips or running orders to built?

the AI is set to normal. i dont wanna think about the power he gets on attacker...

noobony

well, if i play on easy mode, i have no problems. its like playing against noobs like u kindjal. but normal and hard mode is soooo crazy. the ai is soooo intelligent. u could learn from him a lot. especially his micro skills, and his amazing teamplay. to bad, that u suck so much, and that even the normal-skirmish mode is harder to beat than to beat u or the rest of the noobs in here

;D

even the normal-skirmish mode is harder to beat than to beat u or the rest of the noobs in here

Normal skirmish mode? Even harder to beat than the rest of the noobs in here? Hey, that means I can beat myself like three times over, piece o' cake ;D I bet YOU can't claim that, Kal  ;)

Hehehe, if you can't beat em with your own power, beat em with THEIR power  :)

yeah my hope was to get youko as a teacher since he seems to be the most decent player on that forum.

my sets were 30 k on fishers. LW, Crates Fog and SW turned on. the AI has no subhouses. to beat him with subhouses will be the next step.

any help?

yea  i got this proeh strat from one of the elites, you might try it.

get a carryall from a crate and then take 4 engis and a apc, get carryall to take apc with engis to enemy mcv, if they undeploy use deviator.. works on all players!!

ahhh, finaly i got help! thx so much eid. i will try that right away, and hope that it`ll work.

but second problem is, that ma girl is always next to me, when i play. it makes her horny if she see me playing....she says, that she will press the power button, if i dont help her, and than she is calling me than the-one-hand-lover  ???

any1 else got this problem?

any workarounds?

kalony

yea  i got this proeh strat from one of the elites, you might try it.

get a carryall from a crate and then take 4 engis and a apc, get carryall to take apc with engis to enemy mcv, if they undeploy use deviator.. works on all players!!

lol lol lol

ahhh, finaly i got help! thx so much eid. i will try that right away, and hope that it`ll work.

but second problem is, that ma girl is always next to me, when i play. it makes her horny if she see me playing....she says, that she will press the power button, if i dont help her, and than she is calling me than the-one-hand-lover  ???

any1 else got this problem?

any workarounds?

kalony

press pause button...satisfy her needs... the resume game... ;)