.Bin File format?

Umm..guyzz... I have tried all dune games so far except for dune2000....A person gave me a cd he said it was dune2000 game... but when I open the file there is just one file whih is dune2000.binĀ  I have no idea how could I use this open it or something..Please help me.... That guy even says he never tried it... Its somewhere near 800mb or something..

How do I open this Binary format?

You should also have .cue file in it to work properly. What you have is an image of the actual CD. You can Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% to run the file or use the file burning program to burn it again on the CD so that way you will have the mnormal Game CD. WinRar is also able to open .bin files.

However as a rule I must tell you what your friend did was illegal in most countries of the world at least officially.

Hm..I dont see a cue file..He just gave me one recommendation that I should update or patch to some 1.06 or something..I am confused...where do I get the necessary files..:S

noted that I am getting old, then according to my knowledge Dune2000 isn't freeware / shareware or any other form of free software yet we are not going to help you in using an illegally copied game.