Your Favourite Music?

SAND

I listen to a lot of different styles of music. I'd say 80% is electronic though, mainly Hardstyle, Drum&Bass, HardHouse, UK Happy Hardcore, Hardcore, some Trance, Progressive House and Oldschool-Rave. Anybody else? (especially the Dutch people around here... maybe we can meet - I'll be travelling to the Decibel Outdoor Festival in august and I also plan on going to QBase 2009 - didn't have any luck with DefQon.1 tickets though this year).

Besides that I also like to listen to some Hip Hop every now and then and enjoy bands like System of A Down, Korn, Rammstein, sometimes I like  Gothic-Metal and some Black-Metal and I also listen to the Doors and I like a lot of movie scores...

• 4 weeks later...

In two words Rock and Metal. Mainly classic rock and folk rock (Blackmore's Night type), Finnish metal or rather Scandinavian (Nightwish, Apocalyptica, etc.) and Russian metalcore (Amatory, Rashamba for example).

These are only the  major genres, in general I'd listen to any rock and/or metal song, as well as nice and meaningful songs from different types, such as disco, pop, and very very very little rap. (Eminem)

I also enjoy film music, musicals (The Phantom Of The Opera <3), stranger things like Gregorian and such, as well as more classical singers like Sarah Brithman for example.

Oh, and the songs from Disney's movies. ^^

To be honest the only music I don't tolerate at all is chalga, but you guys don't know what that is and I advise you against any action to find out. =)

What is currently your favorite Music? Mine at the moment is Kayne Wests "Amazing" and Lady Gaga's "Love Game" ::)

So far I have liked HipHop, '80, Rock, Classic, Techno and some love songs sometimes don't hurt, haha. It keeps changing for me. Having friends in certain styles also has effect on your favourites.

• 2 months later...

Eh, I've got a fairly broad range of tastes. I can probably sum 'em up with a few handy links. Youtube No Jutsu!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7oA-pnGGw8 Rammstein - Feuer Frei

Dropkick Murphys - Johnny, I hardly knew ya'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viYdHvYM6ao Michael Franti & Spearhead - Yell Fire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WqwFhX6Cqg Frank Klepacki - Hell March 2

Hans Zimmer - Crimson Tide main theme

Well... here's the list:

Soundtracks from (the gladiator, braveheart, children of dune, titanic)

Laura Pausini "e ritorno da te" album

Celine Dion (all french albums and some other hits)

Queen

Craig Armstrong

Yanni ... etc...etc

And here's the list of "used to listen"... long time ago...

Young Jeezy (thug motivation 101, the inspiration, can't ban the snowman albums)

Boyz N Da Hood

Chamillionaire

dayday MR0H10

and many other...