pretty damn good idea

netnifty

i just thought, if u send over a few eits 2 the enemy conyard, the person/puter ur playin against mite decide 2 put a few turrets round it, so hopefully by then u got ur superweapon thing ready, so u use it on their conyard, and hopefully it'll make all their turrets go mental, turn round and........ BOOM!

• 2 months later...
Guest ChickEN~KinG

It won't work....choas lighting..won't make turrents attack buildings nor will it make units attack buildings. It'll make turrents attack units and unit attac turrents. It won't even make turrents attack turrents. :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest SCobraXF

Hey what if you just put chaos lightning on cyard when only one turret is built....chance is getting bigger that turret starts shooting cyard....

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

heres a wild (but extreamly hard to time) use for chaos lighting.  hit an enemy building as its going up... it need to be something bigger than a windtrap they go up to quick...  but what happenes is it makes the building almost stop going up (it will take a while before it finishes building) So what happens is their con yard is usless for that time they are stuck with it going up and cant cancell or sell it so they have to wait before they can build again, but like i said its extreamly had to time.

Hmm, I didn't knew the Ordos (and Atreides?) superweapon(s?) affected the buildings. Except for the Turrets. But though it is spilling your superweaponsht then. There are alot of nicer targets :)