my ord strats (very long)

playerap

BOES

here we go, first of al my favorite and unstopable hark bo lol,k make sure this is on qm sets (for u newbs out there qm=quick match which is 6k pre and 5 units) K heres what u do, first u build a factory, then upgrade your reinfery, then build 6 scouts then infatry which go like this: u have 2 options, first of all build all hark light infatry, or two 6 light infatr then 2 troopers, and do that the whole game. send your scouts out, then take your starting units and send them to the front, waypoint your buidling to where thosr units are, by now your fact should be done, build it then upgrade your reinfery again. For the tanks build ALL BUZZSAWS NOTHING else. As soon as your fact is done build a. a sardukar barrecks if ur facing ordos or hark or b. a fremen barrecks if your playing an atr. waypoint your fact to your units postion. By now u should move your force near your enemys base preferably by infatry cover, and put your waypoints there. WHne ur sard or fremen buidling is done build it waypoint it and build eitehr regualr sards or upgrade it and get fedyakin. O yeah one thing a little earlier if your playing an atr u shoudl neak your missle to it and kill it kamazaize style if u have to. Then when u have a sizable force attck as long as u keep buildign all the units u should be able to take them out   strats  

more strat

Well the best tactic i have is the "Air sonic tank" which is what evelded calles it.

Some others of mine are:

2."the deviator deployment" which basically is me dropping a deviator in their base. it works better if they are hark and have devastators. Because i take'em over and explode them.

3."The Kobra and Mortar sabotage" which is when i put motar men and kobras on the sides of the base and shoot over the rocky cliff side hitting their base. this is evelded tactic too.. we both use it sometimes.

4."The eye in the sky rush" when the piss you off and you want to blow them the heck up.. you should have 6 or 7 eyes built.. then send it to their base and reak havoc.

RUSHING STRATEGIES

---build a rush even if ur not going to use it as a rush

***make sure u use a set of infantry killing units and a set of vehicle killing

ex...gas troopers and lazer tanks, or aa troopers and dust scouts

---build your sub-houses along with the with ur rush to make a larger army

ex...troopers, buzzsaws, sardukar, and fremen

Best House Rushing Unit Combos

Ordos---gas troopers with lazer tanks

Harkonnen---troopers with buzzsaws

Atreidies---snipers with mongeese

---if u dont use ur rush it makes a good defense

---make sure u build the correct units by observing your enemies pre-scouted base

---if you do rush....set up infront of their base attacking their harvs or just going straight for his front units(with the proper units)

---lure him to u if possible

---while u infiltrate his base continue pumping out units and sending them in killing his primary structures(mcv, factory, barracks)

---be sure to take care of ur more expensive units(sub-houses and vehicles)

---if the rush is not available and u will lose, upgrade and start using the heavier units

---do cheap shots on the ememy...killing his unguarded harvestors

***their is no such word as cheap...if the enemy leaves his harvs unprotected they deserve to die

---MOST IMPORTANTLY...have NO mercy

ALLY RUSHING

Attacks---one partner Fast rushes, one Defendsâ

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the starts are good, although i don't agree with the trooper and buzzsaw and Gas trooper with the laser tank, Mongoose and snipers a bit.

Why don't you just make tons of Dust scouts and laser tanks.

Dust scouts= Anti infantry

Laser tanks = Anti armor