ANTI-EMP!!!!!

:- :- :-

I c something quite often in the posts but got no idea how people do it .

For example WARLORD had a post on time help.

So whoever needs help,clicks on the word [TIME] and then jumps to the topic of time.

• 1 month later...

to go on with the topic at the top ,

i play poker for my money online and making around $20,000 a month so i dont have to worry about going to work or anything i do what i want all day every day and i tell you its still pretty boring lol.

only thing that is worth doing is going out and getting drunk taking drugs and having a good time :)

i play poker for my money online and making around $20,000 a month so i dont have to worry about going to work or anything i do what i want all day every day and i tell you its still pretty boring lol.

only thing that is worth doing is going out and getting drunk taking drugs and having a good time :)

Well Iam impressed ur a very good poker player but if ur bored I suggest u take 100$ of ur money which is minimal in ur case and host a emperor tournament , where winner takes all, now thats poker spirit and could be exciting.

• 2 weeks later...

@centner hey bro!  ;D long time man... :O  what are u doing there? ive been really busy... but got time to play a few now .... will be seeing u in game haha at least emp is back from dead now.. the past weeks emp was pretty dead o.O

• 4 months later...

to go on with the topic at the top ,

That post is win! and nails it .. :)