Hoe do u use chos lightnig and I. rock

spitingkobra

Use Chaos Lightning by asking him or building an Ordos palace. After it is charge, click on it's icon and then click on a target. It is well used attacking enemy turrets that are close to their base. Try you use understandable english and don't end titles in I. rock.

Chaos Lightning gets affected units to randomly shoot at both friend and foe automatically and slowly drains HP for its duration. I believe the units prefer attacking other affected units before attacking unaffected friends or foes. Ornithopters and Gunships merely get immobilised instead of frenzied.

Buildings in the vicinity also lose HP and turrets get affected just like units. "It is well used attacking enemy turrets that are close to their base."

:D 'That is wise!'

Doing this will make the affected turrets shoot other turrets and units and if there are none of these left nearby, buildings. This may be the most ironic way (other than Deviators) to whittle down enemy defences :P. Gun Turrets that were supposed to defend Landing pads instead shoot the Gunships on them ;D, Machine Gun posts mow down infantry in front of them ;D, Rocket turrets shoot the repair vehicles behind the Minotauruses ;D. A well timed Chaos Lightning surge can cripple the enemy base by stabbing them from the back 8).

You may wish to try and only target a single powerful unit/turret as then it won't waste time killing other affected units (only do this if the target is out of reach of Deviators). Building more than 1 Palace speeds up the charging but its not worth it after you have 5 Palaces (provided you can find such space and power) ;).

• 3 weeks later...
Use Chaos Lightning by asking him or building an Ordos palace. After it is charge, click on it's icon and then click on a target. It is well used attacking enemy turrets that are close to their base. Try you use understandable english and don't end titles in I. rock.

...I think 'I. rock' is a contraction of 'infantry rock'.  And that, JD, is quite simple: it (along with other similar things on other maps) is someplace you can park infantry to give them some cover.  Especially handy if the other players insist on bringing Buzzsaws to the party - the other nice thing about infantry cover is that it's impassible for vehicles.  Just watch out for long-range units (snipers, Kobras, catapults, Minotauri) and fedaykin.

fremen fadaykin cannot kill fremen warriors

fremen fedaykin have shorter range than warriors

fremen fedaykin are more expensive than warriors

fremen warriors are strong enough against infantry to kill most infantry with one hit

these are reasons to usesome warriors with your fedaykin, but still use mostly fedaykin.

• 4 weeks later...