we ordos should not...

ken124578

3 feds shoting at once

also its good to kill the mions while there heading towards your base.   :) with guild NIBA tanks and such worms work about the best

i'l IM you the rest someone is takeing notes on me..so i can't post all my strats ;D ;D

Build two/three laser tanks and circle around the Mino so he can't hit, in no time the Mino will die by "shocking" laser  ;)

Even apc's can prove usefull against the Mino. Just keep them moving.

For harkies. One assault tank takes care of a mino in 1 vs 1

Missile tank's kill them pretty nicely too. When the Missile tank encounters the mino try to move away from the projectiles he lob at you.

:)

Deviate the Mino. A Deviator is quite tough - it can stand a Missilte tank salvo. Just remember that you need to let it regenerate for ages afterwards due to its much higher max health and shields. The Mino is too slow to move out of the way of a Deviator rocket.

PROVIDED THEY DON'T GET SHOT AT, lots of AA troopers/Sardaukar Elites can take down a single Mino quickly. You'll need a long distraction though and hope that a human player does not notice the infantry. Don't use this tactic unless you are desperate.

2,3 NIAB tanks can take down 1 Mino in a single salvo. NIAB tanks can take a huge amount of punishment from Mino fire. With Laser tanks, be more careful with your movements as you will die quickly. Train up a small (6?) group of Laser tanks to gain veterancy to make it easier - especially when they get the range bonus.

an effective way to manouvre with a lasertank:

(mino)

(lasertanks going <= way)

when the mino shoots go south he wil hit VERY little, then return to finish the already damaged mino.

with my manouvre they only hit a small piece of the shield away which wil be regenerated in like 2 seconds.

Just be careful not to get it to close to the mion or it will lose speed

and keep an eye out for snipers to hit it and slow it down.

::) ::)

Minos turn relatively slowly, I attack,

/

|

Mino

(facing my forces)

/                           (Rock)

|

|__________________Deviator

As you can see, the mino naturally heads for the main forces, just before it gets in range I deviate it, move it a bit further, then blast it to piece with whatever is nearby.

i see you underestimate the deviater's armor, only its shield has more armor then a lasertank's armor + it shield.

it can resist 3 devastaters missiles without slowing down, it can resist an mino volley if moving (perhaps 2 volleys)

Doesn't the mino cost more then the Deviator?

2 devia's vs 4 mino's, the Devia's will deviate two mino's and both mino's kills the enemy mino's.

And if you use force fire you can kill the deviated mino or just use him as a slave by keeping a Devia in vicinity.