Tourney Announcement - All Contestants please read!!

I have been watching the posts here, and the who's online page for RA's Server. It looks to me like things are going VERY WELL, it is not easy to get people from all over the globe to get together. So WELL DONE GUYS.

HOWEVER I have not seen or heard from Alchemi.

You must remember, EVERY game is important for your clan in this Tourney! We are running on a points system.

SO I FEEL I MUST RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE SUBSTITUTIONS IN THE EVENT A CONTEST IS UNABLE TO PLAY IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE TOURNEY FROM COLLAPSING.

A lot of players came back to play, and I don't want that to be for nothing.

SO IF ALCHO MAN DOES NOT MAKE A POST OR SHOW UP ONLINE BY FRIDAY I HAVE SOMEONE WHO WILL FILL IN FOR HIM.

hehe spicy want to play twice tz tz tz :P

well, voodoo is talking bout our old mate kindjal. i would be fine to team up with him instead of alch.

is it ok for the rest? for clan GOD? coz now they will loose even faster :)

kalony

hehe spicy want to play twice tz tz tz :P

well, voodoo is talking bout our old mate kindjal. i would be fine to team up with him instead of alch.

is it ok for the rest? for clan GOD? coz now they will loose even faster :)

kalony

Someone is very sure of themselves  ;)

Sorry not been online much, real life has been very busy plus a rather nasty kidney infection and a torn muscle in my back has resulted in limited time sat at computer....WORST of all not allowed to drink ALCHOL with the medication......will try to make it on tonight...IF you can msn me a time you will be on.

Hey, from what I gather, Limiano and Atomic share the same account on fed2k (please correct me if I'm wrong lol), and, as of time of typing, neither of them have been on since the 7th. Now, I'm not sure if Ato (my teammate by the way) has been on in game or not, so if he has, it's all good, but from what I know he hasn't been on lately. Also, Limiano's email is hidden, so I'm not sure if I can contact Ato (or, indeed, Limiano, as we'll have to face him at some point too).

So pretty much do you know any easy way to contact him? Perhaps he's been on msn or something (I dunno if he's told us his msn on a thread, I just know it isnt listed in Limiano's profile). Again, if Ato actually has his own account or something, please say so lol  ;D

Hey, from what I gather, Limiano and Atomic share the same account on fed2k (please correct me if I'm wrong lol), and, as of time of typing, neither of them have been on since the 7th. Now, I'm not sure if Ato (my teammate by the way) has been on in game or not, so if he has, it's all good, but from what I know he hasn't been on lately. Also, Limiano's email is hidden, so I'm not sure if I can contact Ato (or, indeed, Limiano, as we'll have to face him at some point too).

So pretty much do you know any easy way to contact him? Perhaps he's been on msn or something (I dunno if he's told us his msn on a thread, I just know it isnt listed in Limiano's profile). Again, if Ato actually has his own account or something, please say so lol  ;D

u can get me and atomictit on x-fire(we have seperate accounts) plus i have been online last week got a few games in .