Deluged , Erjin999 vs Darkd3th , Kingpoker .

he means 10pm eastern which is 3am for me which i dont mind so when do we play ....

Damn 3 am. ouch.  advise a better time ill make moves to  better assist and help eleviate the burden of such late play . the best I can do would be 6:30pm eastern.

Let me know

Nunu (Erjin999) & DeludgeD

Vs

Darkdeth (darklag) & Kingpoker

So guys, when can we arrange the games. I can be online pretty much any evening after 21:00 GMT for a couple of hours. As always, contact me on xfire: erjin999 if you need to speak to me.

DeludgeD, would be good if we could get a couple of practice matches against weak opponents like Kalony (:P just said that to be cheeky, no real reason for it!).

Also, what are the rules for a no-show on the night. Like if someone has an emergency? can we reschedule at least once?

Good luck all and have fun.

Yeah I been on xfire playing and trying to get back into the rhythm of things so I can actually be decent in this competition.

Right. Friday 17th? Yeah, I can do that but wouldnt mind having a bit of time to practice with my partner who I havent played with for like 2-3 years!

Can we set it for Sunday the 19th? That would be better for me. Time is fine, anything 21:00GMT onwards upto 01:00 GMT is ok.

DeludgeD, can we get online together before then and have a few goes and see how we both play?

If the latest I can be on is 1am GMT, what time is that in Eastern? I have given a time range, can you guys see if that fits in to your time ranges? Especially DeludgeD as I dont know what time difference Eastern is, although I imagine its -5GMT...

Nunu (Erjin999) & DeludgeD

Vs

Darkdeth (darklag) & Kingpoker

So guys, when can we arrange the games. I can be online pretty much any evening after 21:00 GMT for a couple of hours. As always, contact me on xfire: erjin999 if you need to speak to me.

DeludgeD, would be good if we could get a couple of practice matches against weak opponents like Kalony (:P just said that to be cheeky, no real reason for it!).

Also, what are the rules for a no-show on the night. Like if someone has an emergency? can we reschedule at least once?

Good luck all and have fun.

IM still at work at 21:00 your time, but ill try to get on 22:30

Ah, thats what I like, friendly rivalry.

Shame we have to beat you really, you are nice people, I am sure :P

So sunday at 10:30GMT is ok.

DeludgeD, would be good to see you online about the same time any day before then so we can get some games in. Also want to discuss some other issues with you which I shouldnt mention on the forum, never know who is listening!

Sounds like a plan.

Maybe DelugeD can be fashionably late for that one as well. I did say then, and say it now, no one else but James Bond himself could leave it to the last second before timing something so well, as Deluged entered the room just as Dark had to leave for reasons I will not repeat on the forum  ;) ;)