What's your favorite Ordos unit

Lazy_Mumford

my favorite is deviator exept for the frustrating slow reload time, especially when you are trying to deviate a mino :(

also laser tank, but i am just learning to use those good (in a fight with a mino i lost every time)

i would say kobra but they are really slow compaired to the other ordos units and it is annoying to have to un/deploy them so i only use them for base defense.

overall, i think atr are the strongest house. BUt i ordos is the most fun to use... mainly cos of their excellent manuverability. Regen too.

fave ordos unit is probably the deviator.

The Kobra and Mortar infantry are worth a mention though!... oh, i think the laser tank is damn cool.... so are EITS...... ....oh, and............

i have to agree with mr frosco here because the atriedes have good power, good range and better speed overall than house harkonnen. along with the fact that unless you watch very carefully any ordos unit will die quickly to a mino.

on the other hand. the ordos are way more fun because you get to hear the "unit lost" alot more times then say atreides, or even harkonnen. the ordos can do extremely well with quick deviator strikes which are so much fun along with the fact that the ordos units are very cheap compaired to the enemies, so they have to spend so much less money than the other two houses.

sorry if this doesnt make any sense, im not a good writer  8)

Atreides are easy to counter while with Ordos you must have good tactics that make plays with them fun. I prefer Harkonnen but Ordos have some good units like deviator, they are fastest and can run from worm or take out the powerful but slow units like mino or deva. Few kobras can make as defence while harkos must have sth else not only devas.

EITS's: there's nothing more fun then watching half the enemie's base go instantly. I also like Kobras, for defense and siege.

As for why I think Ordos are best.....they have effective suicide units, hovering.... self-regeneration + regenerating shields. That's double regeneration.   ;D

• 4 weeks later...

4 me it's the EITS and the Laser Tank. But really, can hover vehicles actually run over units? i mean it hovers, but it can still run over them and kill them. I mean if ordos put blades around the edges of their hover vehicles the hover vehicles could just 'cut' through them.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the fact they are sweet, doesn't make them survive artelliry fire. But if it's your favorite... :)

Makes me really miserable when they get blown up... That's why I always train them to elite level in a small army and then pound infantry into the...dust. MWA HA HA HA! #and if an enemy DARES to injure one of my Dust Scouts... REVENGE WILL BE MINE!!!!