how to make evil uses of a kobra

BOUNTYHUNTER296

I meant as defence. I had 5 Kobras deployed once as a defence on Geidi Prime while the rest of my forces were elsewhere. They all missed the three Inkvines and three flame tanks that came their way. I had to bring in a few deviators and laser tanks from nearby to save them.

On Giedi Prime I had 10 kobras in base and only two were destroyed in mission. I sent few kobras and some laser to Harkonnen base and deployed kobras didn`t work so I left one deployed and it destroyed two buildings while lasers were shooting to units.

Kobra is indeed better undeployed when move against group of enemy units cos while it deploys units are already shooting.

• 2 weeks later...

Kobra's make excellent siege and defense...if properly supported. One good way to attack with Kobras is to wait till they are lvl 3 and FAST...do this by having them defend. Then attack with the elite Kobras and replace the former defenders with fresh Kobras that will then level up. That way they will kinda keep up with your other troops.

Yes, the Kobra does alot more of damage then. When it's veteran. So destroying buildings goes very quick. But when you don't use them you can place them behind the unexperienced defense-Kobra's, for backup

undeployed kobra's have an weaker bullet MUCH weaker, an elite kobra undeployed needs 2 shots before killing an chemical trooper :O

when its deployed it only needs 1 to kill more then just 1 chemicaltrooper.

• 1 month later...

undeployed kobra's have an weaker bullet MUCH weaker, an elite kobra undeployed needs 2 shots before killing an chemical trooper :O

when its deployed it only needs 1 to kill more then just 1 chemicaltrooper.

If it has 3 bonuses, it'll will never takes two shot to kill any infantry no matter deployed or undeployed.