how to make good use of the deviator

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

cause i just read ur idiot replies and they were funny but not too much u guys should get a life and focus on the game strategies

Calling people Idiots is not well thought out since you can barely get away with speaking the trashy english you have. As it has been said.

It takes one to know one

• 1 month later...

The most amusing experience I've had with using Deviators is when the enemy used an Advanced Carryall on one of my Deviators after I wreaked his Devastator group with the gas. Another Deviator was nearby and I got hold of the enemy Adv. Carryall whilst it was on the ground. Thanking my opponent, I proceeded to fly my 'captured' Deviator to my enemy's base  :)

A deviator is alsways good to create some chaos in the enemies defenses. Still it's hard to fix it. Cause the Deviator is the slowest hover vehicle. You could use ofcourse the projector for that.

• 4 weeks later...

In the earlier missions when you start with a few units sometimes you get a deviator. You can usually build the House of Ix before the Starport so that's a good way to get them early, with the projectors. One I started a mission with projectors as well as a deviator, that made it even easier.

And, House_Corrino, if you don't like the Executrix, please explain why.

Yes and the Executrix makes a good snack for the Mother core. :D

"Talking is Irrelevant. Food is relevant!"

Anyways, i like the Executrix more then Atreides Mentat. The mentat of the Atreides looks like some "freak" with a bad attitude.

Does he even take a shower with those weird spots on his mouth?

That would be correct.You fools! You have insulted the Executrix! Now you will incur the consequences! Hot Mentat? I don't think she'd appreciate that. But it's funny, I thought she'd be more.....technological......

Mentats are Human computers, if you mack them mechanical, they aren't Mentats, aside from Edric O ofcourse.

The purple stuff around their mouths is bad filming, it is the shadows created by the indentions of their mouths, but badly computerised.

for example enemy is a atreides cannon beast...

step 1..

let that beast fire the unit u not want in the furture

e.g chem trooper or a dust scout if u want.

step 2..

use your deviator....and control...

*u can also set one deviator as one group and u can control them easily...