leo1990 ?    

lucas15 ?    

spazelord ?    

viking ?    

vodoodady ?    

zenzyr0ex ?

and me ,, 12 players online   

there is no dinosaur chasing us...

the fun thing about this tournament is not the tournament game itself but it's that old familiar people are coming back together and training 2v2 games again. Hopefully scar replies one of these days so we can play our game this weekend, if not he will reply in a week or so, he last logged on the 13th so no worries. But there is no reason to push or to get a win by forfait because we respond a few days too late.

But there is no reason to push or to get a win by forfait because we respond a few days too late.

That's key I think, lets try to keep the number of games not played for no shows or arranging difficulties down becuase we all have lives and can only get on at certain times.

s and s  ( scar and schorpie )  are not replying

is there a time limit ?

As Some of you who were in the last Tourney know, I like to run a  8) LAID BACK 8) kind of Tourney. The idea here is to HAVE FUN PLAYING SOME GAMES!! Nunu has it EXACTLY right, Life comes first. It's only a game. It's tough to get 4 people with busy lives together to do anything. So NO I won't be replacing anyone just cause they missed a game. Just so long as they still want to play, It will work out. Just keep in touch with one another and set up a new time.

mordusxxx.....mordusxxx....mordusxxx....hmmmmm....i remember all those great players and heros who played emp, but i cant remember a guy called mordusxxx. who are you? Are you any good? Do you know how to ally?

come online man  ;D