Ordos help

Fedaykin_Hawk

I need help with the ordos mission where you get dust scouts and chem troopers and engineers. You have to protect the executrix or something. It was messed up. I was being flooded by leeches and contaminators. My Dust Scouts were outnumbered 5:1 my infantry had died long ago with 30 kills each. It was nuts. The executrix palace had tleilaxu nowhere near it yet it blew up somehow.

You mean on that ice planet heh?

Well you can get a base in the uppercorner. And then you can produce units. Start producing non-stop dust scouts. They are the perfect anti-Tleilaxu weapons. When some of them are leeched. Shoot them off by force firing on the unit. Then the leeche will dissappear. And Dust-Scouts are very quick. And they are quicker with firing then the leeche. So every time, shoot and run away, etc.

The palace is blown up when the time is over. So make sure everything is destroyed of the Tleilaxu. Even the windtraps is the lower corner

Good luck

Its best use dust scouts. Not becouse thay are fast but they are better than lasers cos you don`t must runnig around with engeeners during battle with contaminators everywhere. Have with them some chemicals too to killing contaminators when dust are busy with leeches. When you destroy Tleilaxu flesh vats (when you will have enough dusts), don`t produce infantry anymore, against Tleilaxu reinforcements and those who are on the map still use only tanks.

And have some tanks near Great Hall against Tleilaxu "transports" that blowing up.

I've played the mission now again. It's useful to build 3 laser tanks and use them at the end to destroy the Tleilaxu buildings.

When the leeches attack (and contaminators) micromanage the Dust Scouts. Shoot every leeche you see, forget about the contaminators, they will come at the end

Haven't played the mission with an army of Chem Troopers yet, I think that that can work too

Build lost of cobras. locate every outpost or whatsoever (it's funny seeing contaminators rushing the gas turret only to get gassed to death). Tleilaxu never get to do significant damage in the kinds of armies they use.

Also: Build APCs and kobras. Load your APCs with infantry (AA TROOPERS please!) and use kobras to massacre the contaminators.

When fighting leeches, use AA Troopers.

Dont see any point using dust scouts. easily killed, can't fight the turrets, can massacre contaminators (really!), but popcorn for leeches.

Also: repair ur buildings constantly. contaminators like to stick to your buildings, causing your turrets to hit those structures.

Good idea to kill the Tleilaxu with Kobras.Leeches become a problem. shoot ur own kobras with, erm...APC or another kobra until the leeches falls off).

That's why I send 3 laser tanks with them for destroying the base. And for those leeches: They are good vs leeches, and you can easily shot of those larves.

But didn't though about Kobra's. They can be good to. Undeployed then. And with enough. A bit slow but that's all...