POST SERVER PROBLEMS HERE !!!

Voodoo Daddy

RA1024 is having some problems with the server I have contacted him about the server being down and this was his response.

{quote from RA}

Hey Glenn,

Some hackers got in the other day and I had to shutdown the web server as that's apparently how they got in.  It's having trouble rebooting right now and unfortunately I'm under a very tight deadline this week so time's been short.  I was about to try something else this morning so hopefully I'll get it back up today.  When it goes back up, I'm going to have to keep the website portion offline as I can't risk them getting back in but the game will work. After next week, I'll try to update the web server and php modules and get that back online.

{end Quote}

So as you can see, we will just have to be patient.

Also we will probably be making some changes to the server soon, I will make an announcement about this as soon as I can.

• 1 month later...

People still play on Hamachi. I am still trying to contact RA about moving the server. If you have a legitimate serial you can always play on XWIS.

;D ;D ;D

Yes ,there are still some players, just yesterday i had a 2 vs2 (best 2vs2 ever).

Atom+sjleo  vs Newlords+Mad

Regular players are :

Centner

Kindjal86

Newlords

Viking

Moloch

Atom

Mad

Sjleo

Eastman

and a few others  ;) ;)