POST SERVER PROBLEMS HERE !!!

Voodoo Daddy

• 3 weeks later...

Anytime the server experiences problems, Ra checks it out and resets it.

How? It's his.

Is Ra back? No. He does check the boards from time to time. And I can get in touch with him.

I started this thread so if there are problems, there is ONE thread to let me know about it. This way I can get in touch with Ra and have him look into it.

I am looking into getting the game reporting feature fixed, so that all games that we play will be posted Here.  This may take a little time. I had wanted it fixed before the Tourney, but this will not be possible.

• 2 months later...

I just can't play. When I am conected and click on quick it shows me a message FINDING MATCH, some seconds later come this message: Error, westwood in disconected. Can you guys help me? I have followed every step in the guide.

That's my fault. I will update the instructions. there is no more Quick Match server. you must choose "Custom" This will take you to the game lobby. Be sure to chech the "Who's online" page first, to make sure people are playing, so you don't sit around waiting needlessly.

• 2 months later...

OK, i've got access to the second, XWIS server, but when i click Quick, there is the same problem: Error, Westwood Online disconnect.

I really want to play online O.o

When I click Custom, there arent any games. Does anyone play on XWIS server? Because my game won't connect to the RA's.

omg  :'( :'( :'(

• 4 months later...

I recently bought Emperor: Battle for Dune via amazon.com as I had owned a less legal version of it for a while and beaten most of the campaign and decided it was worth purchasing--largely for multiplayer reasons. Anyway I am having some issues despite following the directions on this forum. My first issue is the XWIS Client I downloaded (via link in the forum thread) has no option to set anything. I have still run it and then tried to run Emperor Dune but whenever I try to make an account I get a bad password error. The game I bought did come with a valid CD key so I am not sure what the issue is. Anyone have any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

Can you help me please... I followed all steps of instructions but i still couldn't connect to the RA server. Every time when i enter the Nick and Password i see the message that the password is uncorrect... maybe i did something wrong?

nick:

server: emperorchat.westwood.com:7000 (159.153.208.19)

:irc.westwood.com 431  :No nickname given

ERROR :Closing Link: [24.151.149.48] (You must provide your nickname first!)

I keep getting this and have posted on Support but getting nothing CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE? I have XP

• 3 weeks later...