Where'd you get your nick?

bob_fox

You got it right. Yep, a lot of Swedes seem to have trouble with Norwegian, and especially Danish, I suppose. I've been to some cities in Sweden close to the Norwegian border (e.g. Karlstad), and the people there had no problem with Norwegian, though. Just the odd word that meant was written and pronounced the same way, but meant something very different in the other language.

Yes! Like the words "rar" and "rolig." You wouldn't call a girl "rar" in Norway!

As for Danish, that language is hopeless! (Hope there aren't any Danes here.)

Yes! Like the words "rar" and "rolig." You wouldn't call a girl "rar" in Norway!

As for Danish, that language is hopeless! (Hope there aren't any Danes here.)

There are lots of girls that are "rar" in Norway. Lots of weirdos.

I can't recall the date. It was several years ago.

Regarding 154, it's the bus service I remembered best when I came up with the name because my mum and I would take 154 to go from our old place to my music school (Yamaha, oh god) back then. Being a little kid, I didn't take the public bus service much at that time, so 154 had kind of a mark on me.

Well it goes to many places actually, mainly between Boon Lay interchange to Eunos interchange, if that makes sense :P

At some point I was looking for a forum name. Somewhere I found "Nyarlathotep", which refers to a god of

thousand different incarnations. I thought it be funny to use. How ever, since quite some time I'm more

known as "Doc Nyar". On the official Westwood forums I helped out players who experienced lock up issues with

the game. At some point someone called me "Doc". Hence the abbriviation. The lockup post became the one of the

longest posts on their forums.. The famous topic is still alive on the gameheaven forums though :)

Somewhere I found "Nyarlathotep", which refers to a god of thousand different incarnations. I thought it be funny to use.

It ain't so funny for the other people in a teamspeak/skype session who have to pronounce that name :O

I'd just call you "Jack" instead due to pronunciation reasons  ;D

I got KGA (Kirby Gotenks absorbed) from the dragonball Z budokai games and obviously Kirby, in budokai, Super buu had the ability to absorb a character, in which his form name would change to "Super buu Gotenks (or some other character) absorbed", and seeing how Kirby is pink, absorbs people, and gains a piece of their clothing and abilities when he does so (just like Buu), I decided to name myself this.

Hwi Noree because the God Emperor never regretted relinquishing his humanity so much as when he met and fell in love with Hwi.  She caused a mighty god to curse his divinity and yearn to resume his mortal human form.

Can