Your Favorite Place To Be

TMA_1

Simple Question:

Where is your favorite place in the whole world? Why do you like to be there, what do you take from the experiences of being in the place of your choice?

One of the locations i love best is heather meadow, up in Mount Baker, a volcano over in my old home of washington state. It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Tranquility isnt even the right word to describe the state of mind I fall into when I go there.

artistpoint_tablemtn.jpg

this is a pic of a location near the meadow I mentioned.

There are many other places too, some more, and some less grand than the place I have just spoken of.

How about you guys? post here some places that you love.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Picture doesn't load.

I haven't been to many places myself, so my favourite place would be home, as it feels like home :P

More spesifically, your favorite place would be at home, naked in bed with your girlfriend, trying out new positions and generally having a laugh.

• 4 weeks later...

Simple Question:

Where is your favorite place in the whole world? Why do you like to be there, what do you take from the experiences of being in the place of your choice?

One of the locations i love best is heather meadow, up in Mount Baker, a volcano over in my old home of washington state. It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. Tranquility isnt even the right word to describe the state of mind I fall into when I go there.

artistpoint_tablemtn.jpg

this is a pic of a location near the meadow I mentioned.

There are many other places too, some more, and some less grand than the place I have just spoken of.

How about you guys? post here some places that you love.

The United States.