killerbee2002 needs help

hi guys. a new member named killerbee2002 s asked me about this game, but i've never played it,so here it is:

I have entered the tower where Paul is to get cystal data for the spice maps routes, but when he leaves this room he is trapped inside the next room. here he is being killed by some floating robot machine. how do i escape this room?

by the way, i cleaned it up a bit for u killerbee.

hope this helps!! :)

Guest Apostle

you got to shoot the thing like 30 times.  

run in circles around the room so that you don't get shot up bad.  when you're behind him or to the side stop and aim.  Depending on which way the droid is facing, you will lock onto it.  Fire a couple shots, then run around for a while.  It's basically the same principle as all the other bosses in the game (except the hunter seeker)

and yes, for all who care, this game IS too short.  But when you reach the end, you get a nice TO BE CONTINUED... message, hinting a sequel.  My guess is that Dream Catcher was testing to see if it would be a good buy before they invested any more time in it.

or not....

• 3 weeks later...