part 2 of mission 1

Brutus

Keep running on the sand with the lightest colour and the narrowest dark colour, which will slow you down, with Paul facing you most of the time, going slightly to the right now and then, where the sietch is you must run towards.  It's like a labyrinth, so keep trying, getting one step closer each try, you'll reach it eventually. Good luck

Um... I take it this is once the thumper is placed... I can't get to the mini-cliff quick enough - whenever I do, I always, without fail, get crushed. I think the computer is counting the cut scenes in the timing. Besides, you should just be able to wait for the worm to go away.

Start walking to the bottom of your screen, a little to the right and cross the darker sand, follow to the left and at the end of the "hard" sand go right, you'll cross some darker sand agian and keep going s little to the right at the end you have to go a bit left I though. ( when you made it you will notice that Jessica isn't running with you when the worm is behind you when you go into the sietch :) )

That's supposed to happen. You see a small film fragment and then you take over. The film fragment aren't  full screen, when you have the controles the screen is full screen. You take over just after Jessica stops running, Paul then stopes himself and it's your turn.

I know this may sounds strange, mayby weird is the propper word. To put in in extreme, when you have a low processor and not a lot of memory some gamesetting will be loded in your swap memory. Some games puth some of the game controle key's in swap so it may take longer to find them again instead of when they would be in RAM memory. Now in some cases the game won't be able to retrieve them form your swap memory.

I had this problem myself with Star Trek Armada II, and because I didn't want to alter my software configuration I just bought some more memory. I know it sound weird but some programms seem to have this problem, some handel it better than others so it will result from a slower application to that application "crashing".

• 3 months later...